Croatia is relatively small European country, shares its borders with Italy on the Adriatic sea (south), Slovenia on the NorthWest, Hungary on North, and Bosnia and Hercegovina and Serbia on the East. It has a population of just 4 million people. English is spoken in most of the county very good, and in the tourist destinations excellent. Croatia tourism dates more than hundred years and the people are skilled and experienced with all the knowledge to accommodate and handle all types of guests. It’s modern country, still unexplored. Many hidden treasures, beautifully scenery, peacefully waiting to be visited.
- Slovenian thermal spas
- Spring highlights of Croatia and Slovenia
- The connection between Jules Verne and Pazin
- Zadar – Old town
- Ston wall and fortress
- Zagreb- a great place to stay
- Highlights of your holiday in Croatia
- Mate Rimac presented the fastest car in existence!
- The Famous beaches in Croatia
- Where is Croatia?